Sunday, May 02, 2010

Wednesday

I always thought I’m a kind who can understand situation and stay calm. But the truth is, when things are in desperate situation, I always find myself at lost. Today is Saturday.

 

Yes, today is already Saturday. And four days later would be Wednesday.

ScreenShot1

 

Kontrolltermin in my case means the checking appointment of my wrist. And sadly it isn’t anything better.

 

Seriously, I tried to turn my wrist around, but it still hurts. I’m thinking, it’s not gonna heal completely on Wednesday too. The thing is, I couldn’t even hold a T-shirt with my left =( The truth is, I can only do limited actions at certain angle of my hand. *don’t like* I don’t like being treated like an OKU (Orang Kurang Upaya). I insisted friends to refer me as OKUS (OKU Sementara), meaning temporary disabled. *Running away from what’s in front of me*

 

Can it be that I’ll still have to have this cast on after that day? Or maybe an operation? Things are so uncertain and I don’t think things are unknown. I’m worried a lot, if you ask me. =(

DSC08314

Thanks for all the signatures =)

 

Tomorrow would be better, right God? =’S

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ah di jia you!!
think positive, that will make ur body recover better too.
everything will be all right, if you believe in it.

Unknown said...

it takes time to heal la. Why gan jiong about it? One step a time. Everything is uncertain in life, thats why its exciting!

Wah, many friends care about you, even sign on the cast. Last time got ppl sign on or not? I think have right? haha ;)